- Free 15 minute video or phone consultation to discuss your individual needs. Call 07834 563 830 to book or go to the Contact page.
- Sessions for private self-funding clients are charged at £75 (applies to both in-person and online sessions).
What does the fee include?
1 x 60 minutes appointment
A written therapy plan at the start of treatment
Follow up resources (audios/videos, worksheets)
Text or email appointment reminders
- The initial Assessment session is 90 minutes long and charged at £110
- I have a limited number of slots at discounted rates for those who are unemployed or on a low income - currently these are fully booked with a waiting list.
- Private Healthcare Insurance Provision: If you have private health insurance cover, you can contact your provider for a referral to this service and follow their procedure.
- I am a member of insurance schemes including Bupa, Nuffield Health, AXA PPP and Aviva. If your sessions are being paid for via private healthcare or insurance schemes, prices may vary. Any excess on the policy will need to be paid to me directly unless otherwise specified by the company involved.
- Payment for your first assessment session is payable in advance via bank transfer or by card over the phone.
- Payment for sessions thereafter are required at the end of each session and can be made by card or bank transfer. For groups, the full payment amount is payable in advance.
- If your health insurance company is paying for your treatment they will provide you with the information you require at the start of your course of therapy.
Creating Space Therapies is trusted by:
Take the next step and book a free consultation call
Contact me to arrange a free 15 minute consultation (tel. or video) to discuss what you would like to get from therapy. Or drop me an email.